Breaking

21 October 2009

Fathia and Amirul Weddings

17 October 2009

Fathia and Amirul Weddings at Sunway Semenyih.. emm it was located near with my home base so it easy to me to go. About 1.30 pm we're arrived there. I don’t give an information on air sorry guy..... chaos  ... hik hik hik



Lunch time… so I got to eat first before bride arrive. Perrrghhh nice taste. Nasi  rendang, ahhh  and other..



About 2 pm the bride had been arrived. so Starting take picture … hik hik hik. So it was very busy day, so i just taken a few picture. errr After taking picture at there..hik hik hik back home laaa.... so already went to this cool ceremony so i and family wanna to say congratulations on wedding to Fathia and Amirul.
Don't forget to call we if you have child..... hil hik hik... I wanna to put on my blog ....



Congratulations To Fathia and Amirul

No comments: