Breaking

01 November 2009

Few Thing I Learn About Geostationary Satellite

Few day I'm too busy learn about something " satellite tracking "... hak hak hak. I'm newbies on this thing... First I surf internet emm what find some thing, KU Band and C Band....Ahh... So right now I know that Astro used KU Band and receiving signal from Measat 3a. with ehem ehem Freq...What IS geostationary satellite??... A geostationary satellite is any satellite which is placed in a geostationary orbit. Satellites in geostationary orbit maintain a constant position relative to the surface of the earth. Geostationary satellites do this by orbiting the earth approximately 36,000 and more.. Hik hik hik or we can say it move round Earth at same speed as the Earth turns so it is always overhead with same area in view. This allows for a larger viewing area but the images are in less detail due to the greater distance.



Geostationary satellites are commonly used for communications and weather-observation.The typical service life expectancy of a geostationary satellite is ten to fifteen years. The GOOD thing is FTA... hak hak hak..... The AGILA2 satellite was located 146.0° E. My favorite satellite... hik hik hik It's about 35,770 km from earth and about 37,848 km from my home. Love C Band....

For more information you can download Orbitron  Here 
Aslo you can check here at LyngSat.com

No comments: