Breaking

21 October 2009

9W2UAA Open House

18 October 2009

From Wood Resort, Ulu Yam ... emm straight away to our home.. We're stuck in traffic jam at MMR2 about 1 hour before reach Plaza Pheonix.... 9W2MJR and 9W2UAA ...Qso on the radio... So I make a contact.. So from there... talk....a lot of topic......So 9W2UAA call me to get to his house. It's  7.10 pm... Ahhhaaa no problem because of friend and also I wanna give him his stuff. hik hik hik..

Ahhhh.... 9W2REV and family had reach first   hik hik hik.... it's ok.... hai OLD MAN Lan... long time we never  see each other.. then... 9W2DMG.... came..... hik hik hik.. came eat laa,....



Say cheeseeee..............................
Emmm see... got a lot of food ... but aziz.....to busy.. so I don't  wanna interrupt him..


The best food ... perr.... Mee SUP... LonTong.... PUDDING and ....hak hak hak invited only...
Then I saw big Monster came.... ooooo 9W2PJI....with his bigfoot..   hik hik hik...


9W2ZPU also arriving emmm....... To all hik hik hik Selamat HAri RAya.

Sorry guy had to go...... but.... I cannot meet 9W2MJR had arrived after I left.... Atuk misai no problem         "Rumah kite Sebelah2"

No comments: