Breaking

29 October 2009

My 2 Meter Slim Jim Antenna

The Slim Jim vertical angle of radiation is almost parallel to ground so maximum radiation is where it is needed: straight out and in all directions. This gives the Slim Jim a "gain" over a 5/8th wave of about 6dB when measured parallel to the ground. After complete my copper 2 meter slim jim, Wanna try out to test it... hik hik hik.


With 4 watt I can QSO with Good Old Man 9W2RMT at Bukit Beruntung from my base Kajang hak hak hak... before hari Raya.V38. Just a little bit try. Ahhh,....... readability 2 ahh...


Ok it's nice try.. next I wanna to improved this antenna but... hak hak don't know hak hak hak try.. I think my base location was at valley surrounding by the hill.. ahk ahk ahk. I think if i use balloon hak hak hak it's enough to transmit to India kah kah kah just joking...


Very simple construction. Just bend it be careful. Have nice try. It for 146.00 Mhz SWR 1.1.

No comments: