Breaking

29 November 2009

2nd Day at KIRC

15 November 2009
I don't take a lot of picture coz to busy at starting point. I was at blok 8, Kg. Esok. At lot of thing to done there...hik hik hik ...Just after all event just went to .... Dataran Kenaboi.....

Hik hik hik Who wanna  try .... hik hik hik I'm too tired....


Catch  that ugly duck .........but be careful....before you ......


Perghhh Cute ...... I just .......look that Yellow pants Girls.... hak hak hak just kidding

Some speech given by organised to all team... that make this event successful....


Technical Team, Explorer Team, Rescue Team, Radio Team and other .....nice to be together .....once

Hik hik hik I meet OM here 9w2ABZ......

Congratulation all Member that make this event Successful.... and maybe we can meet next KIRC...

No comments: