Breaking

12 October 2009

Internet Speed At Malaysia

I was very upset about internet speed in Malaysia. Blaa blaa blaa. Their are fighting each other to promote their package and the I suddenly found something the bad thing about those package. "QOUTA" . Be careful about their offer because of this " Qouta". Hik hik Limited Download. Last week I just install Ubuntu Linux in my pc. So this Ubuntu must have internet connection. I've used very slow package hak hak about 384kbps and i just get about less than 100kbps . Ouch about 25 hour to finish. Damm... that broadband. Then a few day update my blog wahhh.... the speed going down about less than 10kbps...

So I've make call that broadband company and they say I was just used more that qouta that why my internet connection was be came slow. Emm dammm.. Only 1 week I just used that qouta 5Gb. I don't know what package that have this in Malaysia.

Budget Internet Connection Cost Between RM 50 ~ RM 70 per month

No Contact/No Deposit/ No other Idiot Fee ( used Prepaid.. )

Use Small USB Moden so can travel any place in Semenanjung ( Buy separate)

No Qouta <----- Very Important

Speed at Least 512kbps and more




I think if this package broadband company do this thing... maybe their will be NO1 Broadband Company in Malaysia. So look down here think twice before you subscribe those UGLY package. Hak hak hak.




 


All user will lost their money...... hik hik hik daaaam daaaam daam

No comments: